The 3DX-RAY Threat Scan®-LSC is a portable x-ray inspection system that includes two (2) panels: the large format LS1 panel and the compact LS3 panel.
The LS1 panel has a large imaging area of 600mm x 460mm to scan typical bags and packages in one scan, yet is still remarkably lightweight and incredibly thin.
The LS3 panel is more compact with an imaging area of 305mm x 256mm, for use where access to suspect packages is limited or under vans, for example.
This combination system is powerful, penetrating up to 34mm steel at 120kV and producing high quality, sub-millimetre resolution images.
The ThreatScan®-LSC system includes a backpack and a compact cable set as standard.
The ThreatScan® range is suitable for use in suspect bag and package inspection in locations such as mass transit rail and bus stations, shopping malls, airports, stadia and sports arenas. The system is also used for general security inspection by first responders such as Police, Military and Private and Government Security agencies.
- Two detector panels as standard
- Backpack and cable set included
- High penetration with sub-millimetre resolution
- Real-time images
- Designed for rapid deployment and ease of use
- Powerful image enhancement and analysis tools
- Intuitive, user-friendly ThreatSpect software
- Scans virtually to the floor (3mm above floor level)