The X-Line HRS inspection system is an advanced x-ray inspection tool for production lines and laboratories.
Designed for general purpose inspection the X-Line HRS system is ideal for applications ranging from non-destructive testing to the verification of complex assemblies.
||A stand-alone unit suitable for batch or pilot plant processing and laboratory testing|
||An integrated system for 100% inspection at full production line speed|
- Manual, robot or conveyor component feed options
- 100% automatic inspection at production throughput speed
- Outstanding quality measurements on inspected product
- High quality data for SCADA/SPC data collection
- Fault detection and image comparison for go/no-go inspection
- Integration with factory control systems
- Sample inspection at line speed (on-line)
- Off-line inspection facility
- High quality data for quality assurance and process control
X-Line HRS offers the capability to detect, measure and analyse features hidden from view
X-Line HRS can help you to manage the risk of failures by identifying problems and latent faults in products before they reach the marketplace.
X-Line HRS for battery inspection
X-Line HRS is suitable for inspection of all battery and fuel cell types such as alkaline, zinc-carbon, zinc-chloride, lithium, lead-acid nickel, hydrogen/oxygen, hydrocarbons, alcohol, air, chlorine and chlorine dioxide.
A short circuit in a lithium-ion battery can cause it to ignite or explode. During the past decade there have been numerous recalls of lithium-ion batteries in cellular phones and laptops due to overheating problems. X-Line HRS can accurately measure linear distances and alignments as well as checking for short circuits and misaligned components that may be present in the electrical assembly.
Controlling quality with the X-Line HRS battery inspection system can save costs by dramatically reducing, or even eliminating, faults and product recalls.
Tel: +44 (0)1509 817400